Visa Documents Required

Students should learn from the B&H Consulates in their country whether they need visa or not. In the case they do, our Visa department will gladly assist them in the process 

All students must have a student residence permit in B&H regardless of visa requirements.This process costs 300 Euro. The residence permit procedure will be conducted by the IUS Visa Department which acts as part of the International Relations Office. 

The student must register with our Office latest within 48 hours of his/her arrival to Bosnia and Herzegovina in order to get the White Card - an interim document prior to the Residence permit. 

More information can be found on the Service for Foreigners Affairs website.