At the International University of Sarajevo, recognition of credits after your exchange semester is finalized by the Student Affairs Office, after the submission of the following documents:
- Before Mobility part of the Learning Agreement (signed by both universities' coordinators and stamped by both universities' seals - NOT VALID WITHOUT THESE)
- During Mobility part of the Learning Agreement (if any course change has been made) (signed by both universities' coordinators and stamped by both universities' seals - OR an email message dated correctly which states that the program exchange coordinator approved the change(s) made during mobility.
If you do not have proof that the changes were approved, you may not be able to transfer these courses)
- After Mobility part of the Learning Agreement (prepared after your mobility, see relevant section)(signed by the student and the program exchange coordinator, IUS seal only - Your faculty's legal secretary will put the IUS seal on it)
- Original transcript (bearing the wet signature and stamp of the host university)
- Official translation of the transcript into Bosnian (must be done by a court-notarized translator) (translation can be done with a copy of the transcript)
Once these documents (with their correct signatures and stamps) are all collected, they will be delivered to the Student Affairs Office by the IRO staff, and your courses will quickly be transferred.
NOTES: 1. You are responsible for making sure you have the signatures and stamps on all parts of the learning agreement, as well as informing the partner university you will need an original .